- “You learn to be positive” – Dan’s Story22nd May 2019
- “Keeping me on track” – K’s Story21st May 2019
- Jason’s Story20th May 2019
- Printed Poetry20th May 2019
- “I am now in control of my life” – Richard’s story18th May 2019
Positive People and Hopeful Families offers a lifeline to people who are not in work to help build confidence, skills and give a sense of hope for the future.
The projects give people the opportunity to get involved in local communities, meet new people and have fun through a range of activities.
Positive People and Hopeful Families are funded by The European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund.