All About work
March 26 @ 09:30 - 13:30
Are you a young adult with a learning disability aged 18 – 25?
Compass Disability Services is excited to offer a new FREE
six week course starting 26th February 2019!
When: Tuesdays Time: 9.30am – 1.30pm
Where: Unit 7 Belvedere Trading Estate, Taunton, TA1 1BH
You will learn more about the world of work. Sessions
• What is work? – different types of employment.
• All about me – likes, dislikes, what I am good at, what I find difficult.
• Visiting places of work in Taunton.
• Communication skills.
• Building self-confidence.
• Giving a good impression.
• Next steps – Work Fayre.
If you would like to find out more about this course or want
to apply, please contact Debbie Ovenden on 01823 282823
or email [email protected]
Closing date for applications is: 31st January 2019
Positive People offers a lifeline to build hope, confidence and skills for people who are not in work. It is funded by the European Social Fund and the National Lottery, through the Big Lottery Fund.