Offering funded training courses online using flexible and convenient nationally accredited e-learning courses.
Access here> https://www.vision2learn.net/.
Available across Cornwall, Devon and Somerset.
All courses listed below are fully funded and accessed online.
Place Category: Free Training Provision
- 1. Level 2 Organisation Management Techniques 2. Level 2 Business and Administration 3. Level 2 Essential IT Skills 4. Level 2 Nutrition and Health
1. Level 2 Lean Organisation Management Techniques- accredited: understanding the benefits of a lean working enviornment, improving quality and increasing efficiency in the workplace, applying continuous improvement to current and future roles, gaining practical and underpinning knowledge of lean organisation techniques in businesses.
100% online study, 10hrs study p/w x 9wks, no exisitng qualifications required, 4 assessments, nationally accredited qualification> https://www.vision2learn.net/course/free/117/lean-organisation-management-techniques-level-2.
2. Level 2 Business and Administration- accredited: this popular course examines the day-to-day workings of real world companies and teaches techniques that helps them to operate successfully. This will include learning up-to-date working practices applicable to many office and administration roles, improving practical skills and performance in the workplace, developing knowledge of a range of businesses and administration practicies e.g. event management and budgeting and developing effective communication techniques to aid interactions with colleagues and customers.
Online stydy, 10hrs study time p/w x 14wks, 6 assessments, nationally accredited qualification> https://www.vision2learn.net/course/free/121/business-and-administration-level-2.
3. Level 2 Essential IT Skills- accredited: This course will build on existing IT knowledge for home and the workplace. It will include boosting participants' CVs and gaining IT skills valued by UK employers, gaining intermediate knowoledge of Microsoft Office programmes and mastering IT techniques to improve productivity in the workplace.
Online study, 10hrs study p/w x 14wks, 4 assessments, nationally accredited qualification> https://www.vision2learn.net/course/free/107/essential-it-skills-level-2.
4. Level 2 Nutrition and Health- accredited: Gain an understanding of the impact that food and diet has on health and gain a nutrition-related qualification. This course will help paticipants to learn about how diet affects a person;s health, focusing on the 5 major food groups, gain a practical insight into effective weight management and understand more about different types of eating disorders.
Online training, 10hrs study p/w x 15wks, 6 assessments, nationally accredited qualification> https://www.vision2learn.net/course/free/119/nutrition-and-health-level-2.
- 5. Level 2 Equality and Diversity 6. Level 2 Dementia Care 7. Level 2 Customer Service 8. Level 2 Working in the Health Sector 9. Level 2 Diabetes Care
5. Level 2 Equality and Diversity- accredited: this course will help participants understand the key principlesand legislation relating to equality and diversity, gain a solid basis for further qualifications or career development.
Online study, 10hrs study p/w x 9wks, 4 assessments, nationally accredited qualification> https://www.vision2learn.net/course/free/118/equality-and-diversity-level-2.
6. Level 2 Dementia Care- accredited: This course provides participants with the key principles in supporting and caring for those with dementia enabling them to actively assist individuals with the condition using appropriate methods. This will include learning about factors that contribute to effective dementia care, gaining a practical insight into effective social and medical treatment, understanding more about the benefits of a person-centred approach and discovering how interaction and active engagement provides relief for individuals with dementia.
Online study, 10hrs study p/w x 16 weeks, 7 assessments, nationally accredited qualification> https://www.vision2learn.net/course/free/131/dementia-care-level-2
7. Level 2 Customer Service- This course is suitable for participants who are preparing for their first job in customer service. It will include learning about the delivery of excellent customer service, improving communication skills to strengthen relationships and interactions with customers and colleagues, developing the knowledge that underpins outstanding customer care and gaining key transferrable skills applicable in a range of sectors.
Online study, 10hrs study p/w x 9-11wks, 3-4 assessments, nationally accrdited qualification> https://www.vision2learn.net/course/free/125/customer-service-level-2.
8. Level 2 Working in the Health Sector- accredited: this course helps participants to learn about best practice for a range of health sector roles, improves communication skills, formalises understanding and knowledge of healthcare roles and gains industry-relevant skills to help participants take their first steps into the health sector.
Online course, 10hrs p/w study x 15wks, 6 assessments, nationally accredited qualification> https://www.vision2learn.net/course/free/123/working-in-the-health-sector-level-2.
9. Level 2 Diabetes Care- accredited: this course provides a great starting point in understanding a widespread condition. The course will help participants to gain an understanding of diabetes, discover more about the biology behind diabetic requirements, reactions and symptoms, equip participants with awareness of different types of diabetes and learn skills to help people manage and treat their diabetes.
Online learning, 10hrs study time p/w x 11wks, 4 assessments, nationally accredited qualification> https://www.vision2learn.net/course/free/126/diabetes-care-level-2.
- 10. Level 2 End of Life Care 11. Level 2 Dignity and Safeguarding 12. Level 2 Infection Control 13. Level 1 Essential IT Skills
10. Level 2 End of Life Care- accredited: this qualification will help participants to learn more about the delivery of optimum patient care, improving healthcare skills to strengthen and interactions with those in supervision, develop the knowledge and principles that underpin outstanding care and treatment of thos ein vulnerable medical states and gaining key transferrable skills applicable to a wide range of health sector roles.
Online course, 10hrs study p/w x 15wks, 6 assessments, nationally accredited qualification> https://www.vision2learn.net/course/free/130/end-of-life-care-level-2.
11. Level 2 Dignity and Safeguarding- accredited: this qualification will help develop understanding of the national and local contexts of safeguarding, gain a relevant insight by applying the principles of duty of care to everyday situations, learn about best practice in protecting and serving the needs of vulnerable adults and strengthen knowledge in key safeguarding principles.
Online learning, 10hrs study p/w x 11wks, 4 assessments, nationally accredited> https://www.vision2learn.net/course/free/124/dignity-and-safeguarding-level-2.
12. Level 2 Infection Control- accredited: this helps develop important skills to prepare participants for a role in the health sector, understanding the concepts of decontamination and waste management (and the consequences of not carrying out these processes), learning about infection prevention and control in a range of healthcare settings and scenarios to help contextualise learning and gaining industry relevant knowledge.
Online study, 10hrs study p/w x 13wks, 4 assessments, nationally accredited qualification> https://www.vision2learn.net/course/free/116/infection-control-level-2.
13. Level 1 Essential IT Skills- accredited: this course is suitable for absolute IT beginners and includes gaining a basic knowledge of widely used Microsoft pacakages, learning how to send effective e-mail communications, produce more powerful presentations and do more with data and improve computer literate to help find success in a range of careers.
Online study, 10hrs study p/w x 10wks, 5 assessments, natioanlly accredited qualification> https://www.vision2learn.net/course/free/75/essential-it-skills-level-1.